2 available from £425,000
A spacious detached four bedroom home with attractive bay window to the living room. The large kitchen/ dining/ family space features bi-fold doors to the garden - this room is great for everyone to relax. There are four spacious bedrooms, two of which feature an en suite. Practical storage is available throughout including a useful utility room next to the kitchen. This home features an integral garage.
- Above average height ceilings
- Open plan kitchen with dining area
- Bi-fold doors to the rear garden
- Separate sitting room
- Useful utility room
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Built-in wardrobe to bedroom one
- En suite to two bedrooms
Speak to Jade, Janet, Kerry, Sherrie or Yasmine
|Mon:||10am - 5pm||Fri:||10am - 5pm|
|Tue:||10am - 5pm||Sat:||10am - 5pm|
|Wed:||10am - 5pm||Sun:||10am - 5pm|
|Thu:||10am - 5pm|
|Viewing by appointment only|
|Room||(Meters)||(Feet / Inches)|
|Kitchen||3.43 x 3.24||11’ 3” x 10’ 6”|
|Dining/family area||5.35 x 3.24||17’ 6” x 10’ 6”|
|Sitting room||4.13 x 3.38||13’ 6” x 11’ 1”|
|Bedroom 1||3.88 x 3.38||12’ 8” x 11’ 1”|
|Bedroom 2||4.44 x 3.03||14’ 7” x 9’ 11”|
|Bedroom 3||3.66 x 3.03||12’ 0” x 9’ 11”|
|Bedroom 4||3.35 x 3.13||10’ 11” x 10’ 3”|
|wm/ws||washing machine space|
|ts||tumble dryer space|
|ffzr/for/f/ffzs||fridge freezer space|
|dw/ds||dish washer space|
Note: spaces marked for specific appliances in the kitchen may be designed for integrated models only.
* Window(s) and / or door(s) shown apply to selected plots only. Please see sales consultant for details
** Window(s) and / or door(s) shown apply to selected plots only Please see sales consultant for details† Window(s) and / or door(s) shown apply to selected plots only Please see sales consultant for details
1. Alternative layout(s) shown apply to selected plots only. Please see sales consultant for details
2. Alternative layout(s) shown apply to selected plots only. Please see sales consultant for details
Note: This floorplan has been produced for illustrative purposes only. Room sizes shown are between arrow points as indicated on plan. The dimensions have tolerances of + or -50mm and should not be used other than for general guidance. If specific dimensions are required, enquiries should be made to the sales advisor. The floorplans shown are not to scale. Measurements are based on the original drawings. Slight variations may occur during construction.
The A357 offers excellent access to the A303 in the North and towards Blandford Forum in the South. Surrounding towns all within easy reach via car or bus include Sturminster Newton, Shaftesbury, Gillingham, Wincanton and Sherborne. Templecombe and Sherborne offer mainline rail links into London Waterloo or South towards Exeter. Typically by rail from Templecombe, the journey to London Waterloo takes approximately 2 hours.
A trip to the shops
Stalbridge offers a good range of amenities close by; the traditional Dike and Son supermarket offers all the weekly essentials as well as an impressive range of local produce. There is a welcoming café too with a great selection of homemade cakes! There are a range of other small shops including a local butcher, cycle shop, salon, pharmacy and Post Office. Salon services can be found locally. Further afield in the surrounding towns national supermarkets and stores can be found as well as an array of quirky independent shops; from clothes to outdoor pursuits, within 5 miles of Blackmore Meadows, there is everything you could need!
In Stalbridge itself, Stalbridge Church of England Primary School can be found. For secondary education Sturminster Newton High School is within easy reach. Gryphon School in Sherborne and Shaftesbury School are located within 12 miles of the development. There are a number of notable independent schools locally. For further and higher education, Yeovil College can be reached by bus and the Gryphon School in Sherborne offers sixth form facilities.
Taking time out
Stalbridge offers a beautiful rural location whilst enabling easy access to the surrounding towns. Enjoy a relaxing walk in the pretty Dorset countryside or a coffee and stroll in quirky, historic Sturminster Newton. The famous Gold Hill in Shaftesbury is a short drive away, which offers beautiful views across Dorset. Perhaps the coast is more your thing - if so, Poole and its impressive coastline can be reached in under an hour. If it's a trip to the city you are looking for; hop on to South Western Railway and head East to central London or South West to Devon's capital, Exeter.
- From Shaftesbury head West on the A30 for 10 miles
- Turn left onto A357 at the Henstridge crossroads
- Continue straight for 2 miles
- Turn left onto Lower Road
- Blackmore Meadows is 0.5 miles ahead on the left
- From Yeovil head East on the A30 towards Sherborne
- Continue straight on the A30 through Sherborne
- At the Coldharbour roundabout take the second exit and stay on the A30
- Continue on the A30 for 4 miles and turn right following Stalbridge
- Continue straight for 3 miles until you reach Stalbridge
- At the cross roads turn right onto A357
- After a quarter of a mile turn left onto Lower Road
- Blackmore Meadows is 0.5 miles ahead on the left
- From Lawrence Hill, Wincanton take the second exit at the roundabout on to the A357
- Follow the road for 7.3 miles through Henstridge and Templecombe.
- Take a slight left on to Lower Road and proceed for 0.5 miles
- Blackmore Meadows is located on your left