2 available from £259,995
This smart 2-bedroom apartment provides spacious living all on one level. It has a contemporary kitchen/dining and living room. With two bedrooms, as well as an en suite and a family-sized bathroom the Spectre Hill apartments are well equipped to fit nearly into your lifestyle. Allocated parking also included. Leasehold.
- Open plan kitchen and sitting room
- En suite to bedroom 1
- Stylish white bathroom suite
- Audio door entry system
- Allocated parking included
Lisa, Sian, Holly and Colin
|Mon:||10am - 5pm||Fri:||10am - 5pm|
|Tue:||10am - 5pm||Sat:||10am - 5pm|
|Wed:||10am - 5pm||Sun:||10am - 5pm|
|Thu:||10am - 5pm|
|Visits by appointment only. For further information please contact our sales consultant.|
Taking time out
Spectre Hill is close to scenic Pittville Park and about 2 miles from Cheltenham town centre with its pretty, tree-lined Promenade and bustling Regent Arcade that are brimming with shops, restaurants and cafes. The town has a cinema complex, two theatres and, well known for its cafe culture, the Montpellier area boasts independent boutiques, restaurants and bars. You'll find a variety of live entertainment at Cheltenham Town Hall and Cheltenham's Literature, Science and Jazz festivals are second to none. Spectre Hill is about a mile from Leisure at Cheltenham with its sports facilities and pool and Cheltenham Town Football Club is within easy reach. Cheltenham racecourse, home of the famous Cheltenham Festival, is also a short walk away.
Junction 11 of the M5, for Bristol and the South West is about 5 miles and Junction 10 for the Midlands, is 4.5 miles. There are regular trains to London Paddington, Bristol, Swindon and Birmingham from Cheltenham Spa station.Read More ...
Our range of 2 bedroom apartments is designed to embrace contemporary living with popular features such as open-plan living stylish fitted kitchens, master bedrooms with en suite and balconies enjoying views towards Cleeve Hill. So, if you're looking for a quality new home in a vibrant Spa town close to the beautiful Cotswold countryside, your search ends here!
- Leave Cheltenham heading north-east on Royal Well Road / A46 towards Crescent Terrace
- Continue on the A46 and turn right onto Fairview Road / A46
- Turn left onto Portland Street / A46
- Follow the right-hand lane turning right onto Clarence Road / A46
- Clarence Road / A46 bears slightly left and becomes Prestbury Road / B4632
- At the roundabout, continue straight to stay on Prestbury Road / B4632
- Continue for approximately 0.7 miles and turn left onto Barley Road.
- Spectre Hill will be round straight ahead
First apartments released for sale at new development near Pittville
22 Apr 22
First apartments released for sale at new development near PittvilleRead more