3 available from £655,000
The Aspen’s unique design features, teamed with a number of traditional touches, give this home its unique and instant appeal. The property has a stunning open plan kitchen with dining room where guests will enjoy taking drinks outside through the stylish bi-fold doors. A separate sitting room and study means there’s plenty of space to enjoy some peace and quiet. Upstairs are four bedrooms and a bathroom, bedroom one is unique with an en-suite and plentiful space for built in wardrobes
- Tenure: freehold
- Open plan kitchen with dining/family area with bi folding doors to rear garden
- Separate sitting room
- Ground floor study
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Built-in storage space
- En suite and built-in wardrobe to bedroom 1
- Family bathroom
- Garage and 2 parking spaces
|Room||(Meters)||(Feet / Inches)|
|Kitchen/dining area||7.77 x 3.37||25’ 5” x 11’ 0”|
|Sitting room||5.04 x 3.39||16’ 5” x 11’ 1”|
|Study||2.01 x 2.01||6’ 6” x 6’ 6”|
|Bedroom 1||4.52 x 3.94||14’ 10” x 12’ 11”|
|Bedroom 2||3.74 x 3.10||12’ 3” x 10’ 2”|
|Bedroom 3||4.07 x 2.45||13’ 4” x 8’ 0”|
|Bedroom 4||3.61 x 2.45||11’ 8” x 8’ 0”|
|wm/ws||washing machine space|
|ts||tumble dryer space|
|ffzr/for/f/ffzs||fridge freezer space|
|dw/ds||dish washer space|
- Note: spaces marked for specific appliances in the kitchen may be designed for integrated models only.
- * Window(s) and / or door(s) shown apply to selected plots only. Please see sales consultant for details.
- ** Window(s) and / or door(s) shown apply to selected plots only Please see sales consultant for details.
- † Window(s) and / or door(s) shown apply to selected plots only Please see sales consultant for details.
- 1. Alternative layout(s) shown apply to selected plots only. Please see sales consultant for details.
- 2. Alternative layout(s) shown apply to selected plots only. Please see sales consultant for details.
- Note: This floorplan has been produced for illustrative purposes only. Room sizes shown are between arrow points as indicated on plan. The dimensions have tolerances of + or -50mm and should not be used other than for general guidance. If specific dimensions are required, enquiries should be made to the sales advisor. The floorplans shown are not to scale. Measurements are based on the original drawings. Slight variations may occur during construction.
This virtual tour will give you a feel of what it will be like to live in your new Bovis Home. It is an example of a The Aspen housetype. There may be variations in design and specification from development to development.
Remember: The houses shown in our virtual tours and videos are examples of the house-style selected, and are for illustrative purposes only. External details, internal specification, and layout may vary on individual properties. Images include optional upgrades at additional cost. Please refer to the sales consultants for specific plot details.