1 available £610,000
Outside, this house has all the character of a traditional home; inside it’s everything a 21st Century property should be. Stylish. Modern. Well-appointed. Designed to make the most of every millimetre of living space and every ray of natural light. The spacious kitchen/dining area spans the full width of the property. The bedrooms are well proportioned, and the master is, of course, en suite.
- Tenure: freehold
- Open plan kitchen/dining area plus family room
- Main bedroom with en suite
- Dual aspect sitting room
- Family bathroom
- 10 year NHBC Buildmark warranty
- Garage and 2 parking spaces
- Fitted wardrobes to main bedroom
|Room||(Meters)||(Feet / Inches)|
|Kitchen/dining/family area||7.21 x 3.51||23’ 7” x 11’ 6”|
|Sitting room||4.55 x 3.04||14’ 7” x 10’ 0”|
|Study||2.34 x 1.85||7’ 8” x 6’ 0”|
|Bedroom 1||4.66 x 3.05||15’ 3” x 10’ 0”|
|Bedroom 2||2.97 x 2.84||9’ 8” x 9’ 3”|
|Bedroom 3||3.60 x 2.38||11’ 9” x 7’ 9”|
|Bedroom 4||3.51 x 2.38||11’ 6” x 7’ 9”|
|wm/ws||washing machine space|
|ts||tumble dryer space|
|ffzr/for/f/ffzs||fridge freezer space|
|dw/ds||dish washer space|
- Note: spaces marked for specific appliances in the kitchen may be designed for integrated models only.
- * Window(s) and / or door(s) shown apply to selected plots only. Please see sales consultant for details.
- ** Window(s) and / or door(s) shown apply to selected plots only Please see sales consultant for details.
- † Window(s) and / or door(s) shown apply to selected plots only Please see sales consultant for details.
- 1. Alternative layout(s) shown apply to selected plots only. Please see sales consultant for details.
- 2. Alternative layout(s) shown apply to selected plots only. Please see sales consultant for details.
- Note: This floorplan has been produced for illustrative purposes only. Room sizes shown are between arrow points as indicated on plan. The dimensions have tolerances of + or -50mm and should not be used other than for general guidance. If specific dimensions are required, enquiries should be made to the sales advisor. The floorplans shown are not to scale. Measurements are based on the original drawings. Slight variations may occur during construction.
This virtual tour will give you a feel of what it will be like to live in your new Bovis Home. It is an example of a The Juniper housetype. There may be variations in design and specification from development to development.
Remember: The houses shown in our virtual tours and videos are examples of the house-style selected, and are for illustrative purposes only. External details, internal specification, and layout may vary on individual properties. Images include optional upgrades at additional cost. Please refer to the sales consultants for specific plot details.