4 available from £360,000
It’s not just the unique character of the stunning in-roof, en suite master bedroom that makes this home so desirable. The space in the stylish, modern, open-plan kitchen/dining area. The natural light in the bay-fronted living room. The size and layout of the three generous bedrooms. Everything about this highly distinctive property is on a different level.
- Double garage and 1 parking space
- Garage included
- Bi-fold doors to the rear garden
- En suite and built-in wardrobe to main bedroom
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Flexible three storey living
- High level double oven with separate hob
- Sitting room with delightful bay window
- Fridge freezer
- Stylish white bathroom suite
|Room||(Meters)||(Feet / Inches)|
|Bedroom 2||4.89 x 3.32||16’ 0” x 10’ 11”|
|Bedroom 3||4.04 x 3.32||13’ 3” x 10’ 11”|
|Bedroom 4||3.05 x 2.56||10’ 0” x 8’ 4”|
|Sitting room||4.11 x 3.22||13’ 6” x 10’ 7”|
|Kitchen/dining room||5.97 x 4.06||19’ 7” x 13’ 4”|
|Bedroom 1||4.34 x 4.04||14’ 2” x 13’ 3”|
|wm/ws||washing machine space|
|ts||tumble dryer space|
|ffzr/for/f/ffzs||fridge freezer space|
|dw/ds||dish washer space|
- Note: spaces marked for specific appliances in the kitchen may be designed for integrated models only.
- * Window(s) and / or door(s) shown apply to selected plots only. Please see sales consultant for details.
- ** Window(s) and / or door(s) shown apply to selected plots only Please see sales consultant for details.
- † Window(s) and / or door(s) shown apply to selected plots only Please see sales consultant for details.
- 1. Alternative layout(s) shown apply to selected plots only. Please see sales consultant for details.
- 2. Alternative layout(s) shown apply to selected plots only. Please see sales consultant for details.
- Note: This floorplan has been produced for illustrative purposes only. Room sizes shown are between arrow points as indicated on plan. The dimensions have tolerances of + or -50mm and should not be used other than for general guidance. If specific dimensions are required, enquiries should be made to the sales advisor. The floorplans shown are not to scale. Measurements are based on the original drawings. Slight variations may occur during construction.
Longfields is about 2 miles from the town centre, where its Railway Station provides links to the popular coastal resorts such as Scarborough and Bridlington, as well as Sheffield, Doncaster and Hull. By road it’s only 7 miles to Hull and 35 to York, both cities providing many more shopping and leisure facilities.
- Exit Hull Using Raich Carter Way (A1033)
- Take A1079 until you reach the Roundabout
- Exit A164 and follow to first Roundabout
- Take the Exit onto Minster Way
- Exit Beverley via the B1230 past Flemingate
- Join Hull Road and follow to First Roundabout
- Exit onto Minster Way
Are you an existing homeowner? Our Home Exchange scheme is the simple way to make sure you don’t lose out on your dream new build home.Find out more
Are you an existing homeowner? Our Smooth Move service is designed to help you sell your old property quickly so that you can move into one of our new builds.Find out more