2 available from £389,950
A modern take on a traditional design, this is a home you’ll love coming home to. The front-facing living room is light & airy. The study takes the hassle out of working from home. The contemporary, open-plan kitchen/dining area is ideal for entertaining friends and family. The master bedroom, with its dressing area and en suite, is the perfect place to relax and unwind.
- Ample downstairs storage space
- Fridge freezer
- Bi-fold doors to the rear garden
- Built-in wardrobe to bedroom one
- Ground floor study
- Open plan kitchen/dining area and family room
- High-level oven with separate hob
- Garage included
- Stylish downlighters to kitchen
|Room||(Meters)||(Feet / Inches)|
|Bedroom 1||3.94 x 3.03||12’ 11” x 9’ 9”|
|Bedroom 2||3.75 x 3.11||12’ 3” x 10’ 2”|
|Bedroom 3||4.07 x 2.45||13’ 3” x 8’ 0”|
|Bedroom 4||3.61 x 2.45||11’ 10” x 8’ 0”|
|Kitchen/dining area||7.77 x 3.37||25’ 6” x 11’ 0”|
|Sitting room||5.04 x 3.39||16’ 6” x 11’ 1”|
|Study||2.01 x 2.01||6’ 7” x 6’ 7”|
|wm/ws||washing machine space|
|ts||tumble dryer space|
|ffzr/for/f/ffzs||fridge freezer space|
|dw/ds||dish washer space|
- Note: spaces marked for specific appliances in the kitchen may be designed for integrated models only.
- * Window(s) and / or door(s) shown apply to selected plots only. Please see sales consultant for details.
- ** Window(s) and / or door(s) shown apply to selected plots only Please see sales consultant for details.
- † Window(s) and / or door(s) shown apply to selected plots only Please see sales consultant for details.
- 1. Alternative layout(s) shown apply to selected plots only. Please see sales consultant for details.
- 2. Alternative layout(s) shown apply to selected plots only. Please see sales consultant for details.
- Note: This floorplan has been produced for illustrative purposes only. Room sizes shown are between arrow points as indicated on plan. The dimensions have tolerances of + or -50mm and should not be used other than for general guidance. If specific dimensions are required, enquiries should be made to the sales advisor. The floorplans shown are not to scale. Measurements are based on the original drawings. Slight variations may occur during construction.
This virtual tour will give you a feel of what it will be like to live in your new Bovis Home. It is an example of a The Aspen housetype. There may be variations in design and specification from development to development.
Remember: The houses shown in our virtual tours and videos are examples of the house-style selected, and are for illustrative purposes only. External details, internal specification, and layout may vary on individual properties. Images include optional upgrades at additional cost. Please refer to the sales consultants for specific plot details.
Longfields is about 2 miles from the town centre, where its Railway Station provides links to the popular coastal resorts such as Scarborough and Bridlington, as well as Sheffield, Doncaster and Hull. By road it’s only 7 miles to Hull and 35 to York, both cities providing many more shopping and leisure facilities.
- Exit Hull Using Raich Carter Way (A1033)
- Take A1079 until you reach the Roundabout
- Exit A164 and follow to first Roundabout
- Take the Exit onto Minster Way
- Exit Beverley via the B1230 past Flemingate
- Join Hull Road and follow to First Roundabout
- Exit onto Minster Way