With a generous 988 sq ft of living space, The Chessington is a two bedroom home with an open plan kitchen and dining room featuring French doors, a sitting room with a bay window, cloakroom and bedroom 1 benefits from an en suite and built-in wardrobes.
- Open plan kitchen with dining area
- French doors to rear garden
- High level oven, hob and hood
- Separate sitting room
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Ample storage space
- Study/home office option
- Built-in wardrobes to bedroom 1
- En suite to bedroom 1
- 2 allocated parking spaces
Speak to our team to find out more!
|Mon:||Closed||Fri:||10am - 5pm|
|Tue:||Closed||Sat:||10am - 5pm|
|Wed:||Closed||Sun:||10am - 5pm|
|Thu:||10am - 5pm|
|Open by appointment only.|
|Room||(Meters)||(Feet / Inches)|
|Study||2.97 x 1.95||9' 9” x 6' 5”|
|Kitchen||3.85 x 2.53||12' 8” x 8' 3”|
|Sitting room||4.78 x 3.40||15' 8” x 11' 2”|
|Dining room||3.04 x 2.53||10' 0” x 7' 10”|
|Bedroom 1||3.35 x 2.86||11' 0” x 9' 4”|
|Bedroom 2||3.85 x 2.64||12' 8” x 8' 8”|
|wm/ws||washing machine space|
|ts||tumble dryer space|
|ffzr/for/f/ffzs||fridge freezer space|
|dw/ds||dish washer space|
- Note: spaces marked for specific appliances in the kitchen may be designed for integrated models only.
- * Window(s) and / or door(s) shown apply to selected plots only. Please see sales consultant for details.
- ** Window(s) and / or door(s) shown apply to selected plots only Please see sales consultant for details.
- † Window(s) and / or door(s) shown apply to selected plots only Please see sales consultant for details.
- 1. Alternative layout(s) shown apply to selected plots only. Please see sales consultant for details.
- 2. Alternative layout(s) shown apply to selected plots only. Please see sales consultant for details.
- Note: This floorplan has been produced for illustrative purposes only. Room sizes shown are between arrow points as indicated on plan. The dimensions have tolerances of + or -50mm and should not be used other than for general guidance. If specific dimensions are required, enquiries should be made to the sales advisor. The floorplans shown are not to scale. Measurements are based on the original drawings. Slight variations may occur during construction.
- Follow the signs to Bicester Village Retail Park/A41
- At the roundabout, take the first exit onto Oxford Road
- Continue straight at the first set of traffic lights and then turn right towards Premier Inn
- Continue on the road till you cross Pioneer Way and our sales office can be found a short distance ahead
- At Junction 9, take the A41 exit to Bicester
- Continue forward on the A41 for 2 miles
- Continue forward at the roundabout on the A41
- Turn left at the traffic lights towards Premier Inn and then continue across Pioneer Way
- Our sales office can be found a short distance ahead