1 available £248,000
The Stamford coach house features an open plan fitted kitchen and sitting room, 2 bedrooms, bathroom with stylish white sanitary ware. The property also benefits from an integral garage with storage space.
- Open plan kitchen and sitting room
- Practical open plan living
- Hob with built-in under oven and hood
- Stylish white bathroom suite
- Good local facilities
- Good transport links
|Room||(Meters)||(Feet / Inches)|
|Kitchen||4.02 x 1.93||13' 2" x 6' 4"|
|Sitting room||4.15 x 3.59||13' 7" x 11' 9"|
|Bedroom 1||4.22 x 2.64||13' 10" x 8' 8"|
|Bedroom 2||3.12 x 2.81||10' 3" x 9' 3"|
|wm/ws||washing machine space|
|ts||tumble dryer space|
|ffzr/for/f/ffzs||fridge freezer space|
|dw/ds||dish washer space|
- Note: spaces marked for specific appliances in the kitchen may be designed for integrated models only.
- * Window(s) and / or door(s) shown apply to selected plots only. Please see sales consultant for details.
- ** Window(s) and / or door(s) shown apply to selected plots only Please see sales consultant for details.
- † Window(s) and / or door(s) shown apply to selected plots only Please see sales consultant for details.
- 1. Alternative layout(s) shown apply to selected plots only. Please see sales consultant for details.
- 2. Alternative layout(s) shown apply to selected plots only. Please see sales consultant for details.
- Note: This floorplan has been produced for illustrative purposes only. Room sizes shown are between arrow points as indicated on plan. The dimensions have tolerances of + or -50mm and should not be used other than for general guidance. If specific dimensions are required, enquiries should be made to the sales advisor. The floorplans shown are not to scale. Measurements are based on the original drawings. Slight variations may occur during construction.
At Charlton Hayes, you're in just the right place for modern living; close to great shopping, cinemas and a whole host of leisure activities.
Bristol has a superb location in the West Country, with spectacular countryside stretching out in all directions. One the one hand it's a truly modern city, and continues to move forward - you can count on there always being new things to see, do and experience here; but it's also an historic maritime port, with impressive architecture and a rich cultural heritage.
Charlton Hayes is close to a number of major transport links - the M4 and M5 motorways are easily accessible, as is Bristol Parkway train station. In the City's centre is Temple Meads, another mainline train station.
A trip to the shops
Just minutes from Charlton Hayes is The Mall at Cribbs Causeway, with over 150 top name stores, cafés and restaurants all under one roof, plus 7,000 free parking spaces. The Mall is the perfect place to shop, meet friends and relax.
Bristol city centre is only 20 minutes away and is a popular shopping destination. Head for the shopping quarter areas of Cabot Circus, Broadmead, Quakers Friars and The Galleries for major names such as Harvey Nichols as well as interesting specialist independent shops.
Taking time out
A few steps from Cabot Circus and the Broadmead shopping areas are the impressive buildings, cobbled streets and winding alleys of Bristol's Old City, which have remained much the same as they were hundreds of years ago. The Harbourside area was once a busy dock, full of merchants and sailors. Now it's a modern development featuring bars, restaurants, award winning attractions and hotels. There's also Clifton village with its Georgian crescents; from here you can walk across Brunel's famous Clifton Suspension Bridge. Nearby is the famous Bristol Zoo Gardens, with many rare species and all types of activities for children.
There are playgroups and pre-school groups as well as infant, primary and senior schools, all within easy reach of Highwood. Schools within Charlton Hayes include Callicroft Primary School and Coniston Primary School. Further education is available at the Filton campus of the South Gloucestershire and Stroud College and the University of Bristol.
- Leave at J17 and head for Cribbs Causeway / The Mall
- Pass the first turning on the left and proceed to the traffic lights following the road straight ahead
- At the first roundabout take the 2nd exit
- At the second roundabout take the 2nd exit
- At the third roundabout take the 2nd exit
- At the 4th roundabout (Standing Stone roundabout) continue straight on
- Turn right at the traffic lights