2 available from £399,995
A modern take on a traditional design, this stunning detached house is a home everyone will love. Your family will love the light, airy living room, and well-proportioned bedrooms. Your guests will love being entertained in the stylish open-plan kitchen/dining area - and retiring out into the garden through the French doors. And, you’ll love your master bedroom with its luxurious en suite.
- Tenure: freehold
- Open plan kitchen with dining area and french doors to garden
- Separate utility area
- Ground floor cloakroom
- Hob with built-in under oven and hood
- En suite to bedroom 1
- Stylish white bathroom suite
- Allocated parking included
- Help to buy available
- 10 year NHBC Buildmark warranty
|Room||(Meters)||(Feet / Inches)|
|Bedroom 1||4.09 x 3.28||13’ 5” x 10’ 9”|
|Bedroom 2||3.28 x 2.77||10’ 9” x 9’ 1”|
|Bedroom 3||3.54 x 2.16||11’ 7” x 7’ 1”|
|Kitchen/dining area||5.52 x 3.12||18’ 1” x 10’ 2”|
|Sitting room||4.33 x 3.40||14’ 2” x 11’ 1”|
|wm/ws||washing machine space|
|ts||tumble dryer space|
|ffzr/for/f/ffzs||fridge freezer space|
|dw/ds||dish washer space|
- Note: spaces marked for specific appliances in the kitchen may be designed for integrated models only.
- * Window(s) and / or door(s) shown apply to selected plots only. Please see sales consultant for details.
- ** Window(s) and / or door(s) shown apply to selected plots only Please see sales consultant for details.
- † Window(s) and / or door(s) shown apply to selected plots only Please see sales consultant for details.
- 1. Alternative layout(s) shown apply to selected plots only. Please see sales consultant for details.
- 2. Alternative layout(s) shown apply to selected plots only. Please see sales consultant for details.
- Note: This floorplan has been produced for illustrative purposes only. Room sizes shown are between arrow points as indicated on plan. The dimensions have tolerances of + or -50mm and should not be used other than for general guidance. If specific dimensions are required, enquiries should be made to the sales advisor. The floorplans shown are not to scale. Measurements are based on the original drawings. Slight variations may occur during construction.
This virtual tour will give you a feel of what it will be like to live in your new Bovis Home. It is an example of a The Cypress housetype. There may be variations in design and specification from development to development.
Remember: The houses shown in our virtual tours and videos are examples of the house-style selected, and are for illustrative purposes only. External details, internal specification, and layout may vary on individual properties. Images include optional upgrades at additional cost. Please refer to the sales consultants for specific plot details.
About the neighbourhood
Our breath-taking new build housing development is in the ancient village of Ash, near Canterbury, Kent. If you like to get out and about, there are many local leisure activities for the whole family to enjoy. For an exhilarating day out, a trip to Howletts or Wingham Wildlife Park is ideal. For a more relaxed outing, simply pop along to one of the many local beaches and enjoy a traditional fish & chip lunch followed by an ever-popular ice cream! If you are looking for something to do closer to your new home, a visit to Gibsons Farm Shop Café in Wingham is a must. Packed to the brim with the freshest produce, it’s the perfect place to grab a bite to eat or stock up for the week ahead. Venturing a little further afield into nearby Canterbury and you’ll find a captivating market city, brimming with medieval character. Boasting an ancient castle, cathedral, abbey and the Kentish Stour River, you’ll find a city that’s rich with culture. But it’s not just the colourful history that makes Canterbury so great. Inside the city walls lie pleasant shops, cafes, galleries, parks and ancient woodlands. So, there’s sure to be something to suit everyone. For trips to London, simply catch a train from Sandwich Railway Station to St Pancras International or London Charing Cross. For holidays abroad, London City Airport is 74 miles and Gatwick 82 miles away.
The village is bypassed by the A257, which links to the historic town of Sandwich, four miles away and to Sandwich Bay with its two world-class golf courses. Head west on the A257 for the popular city of Canterbury, with three UNESCO World Heritage sites.
A mother and toddler group is held in the village hall, making Ash ideal for young families. For children of primary age, Cartwright and Kelsey Church of England Primary School is rated ‘good’ by Ofsted and offers breakfast and after school clubs for working families. If you’d prefer an independent school, our new homes for sale in Kent are well-placed. The independent St Faith’s Prep School and nursery is for boys and girls aged from 2 to 11. For older pupils, Sandwich Technology School is a mixed secondary school for 11 to 18s, while Sir Roger Manwood’s School, also at Sandwich, is also a co-educational state school rated ‘outstanding’ by Ofsted. Further education is catered for in Canterbury itself at The University of Kent and Canterbury Christchurch University. Sandwich Technology School is a mixed secondary school for 11 to 18s, while Sir Roger Manwood’s School, also at Sandwich, is also a co-educational state school rated ‘outstanding’ by Ofsted. Further education is catered for in Canterbury City centre at The University of Kent and Canterbury Christchurch University.
New build house features
Designed to be sympathetic to the local rural landscape, our new homes for sale encompass everything a modern home should be. Built upon sustainable living principles and a care for the environment, our eco-friendly new build homes take inspiration from the local landscape. The finished result of which is contemporary, spacious and charming new homes that are ready to move into. As well a real “wow” factor as you step through the front door, our new build homes are practically designed to focus on flow, harmony and family life. Our new homes benefit from open-plan living areas, roomy bedrooms and ample storage to keep your new house as tidy as can be. Combined with high-quality appliances in all our new build homes as standard, having guests over is a pleasure. As one of the UK’s leading new home builders, all our new builds near Kent come with the following as standard: • Energy-efficient design • Purchase assistance schemes • A 10-year Buildmark warranty provided by the National House Building Council (NHBC) • Good quality fixtures and fittings But don’t just take our word for it. Why not read some of our exemplary reviews?
Take the next step with Bovis Homes
If you’re looking for a practical family home in a semi-rural location, our new build homes at Harfleet Gardens offer exactly that. Situated in the charming village of Ash, our contemporary new build homes are both tranquil yet exciting, making them the ideal investment for everyone form first-time buyers to upsizers. To learn more about our modern new houses for sale in Kent, download a brochure or get in touch with our team of helpful sales consultants with any questions. Alternatively, if you’re pushed for time, why not arrange a virtual tour so you can view our impressive 5* show homes, without leaving your own.
- Leave Canterbury City via A257 off St Georges roundabout
- • Follow A257 for approximately 9 miles passing
- through Wingham
- • Turn right into Chequers Lane
- • Harfleet Gardens can be found on your right
- • Leave Dover via A256 exit towards Ramsgate / Sandwich
- / White Cliffs / Bus Park
- • Continue to follow A256, through Whitfield Interchange
- onto Whitfield Bypass
- • Continue on A256 over roundabouts onto Tilmanstone
- Bypass then Eastry Bypass
- • Continue to follow A256 onto Sandwich Bypass / A256
- • At the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto Each End / A257
- Ash Bypass
- • Turn left onto Chequer Lane
- • Harfleet Gardens will be on your right
Did you know?
At Harfleet Gardens, Ash we are putting £555,725 towards schemes and projects to support the local community and we will continue to work closely with the council to deliver these improvements.
|Harfleet Gardens - community contributions|
|Local play area||£43,512|
Help to Buy
Available to first-time buyers! Thousands of people are now benefiting from this government-backed equity loan scheme exclusive to brand new homes. With just a 5% deposit needed with up to 75% mortgage, Help to Buy opens the door to home ownership.Find out more