2 available from £374,995
The Poplar is a home that provides comfortable, modern living across three floors. Here you can enjoy the best of all worlds, for those who want a balance between family time, work life and quiet relaxation. The ground floor features a study, kitchen/dining room and convenient cloakroom while on the first floor you will find a living room, bathroom and bedroom. Upstairs the second floor has two further bedrooms and an attractive family bathroom.
- Ground floor study
- Separate sitting room
- Patio doors to garden
- Modern three storey living
- En suite to bedroom 1
|Room||(Meters)||(Feet / Inches)|
|Kitchen Dining Area||4.74m x 4.46m||15’6” x 14’7”|
|Study||2.57m x 2.13m||8’5” x 6’11”|
|Sitting Room||4.74m x 3.43m||15’6” x 11’3”|
|Bedroom 3||4.74m x 2.57m||15’6” x 8’5”|
|Bedroom 1||4.74m x 3.46m||15’6” x 11’4”|
|Bedroom 2||4.74m x 2.55m||15’6” x 8’4”|
|wm/ws||washing machine space|
|ts||tumble dryer space|
|ffzr/for/f/ffzs||fridge freezer space|
|dw/ds||dish washer space|
- Note: spaces marked for specific appliances in the kitchen may be designed for integrated models only.
- * Window(s) and / or door(s) shown apply to selected plots only. Please see sales consultant for details.
- ** Window(s) and / or door(s) shown apply to selected plots only Please see sales consultant for details.
- † Window(s) and / or door(s) shown apply to selected plots only Please see sales consultant for details.
- 1. Alternative layout(s) shown apply to selected plots only. Please see sales consultant for details.
- 2. Alternative layout(s) shown apply to selected plots only. Please see sales consultant for details.
- Note: This floorplan has been produced for illustrative purposes only. Room sizes shown are between arrow points as indicated on plan. The dimensions have tolerances of + or -50mm and should not be used other than for general guidance. If specific dimensions are required, enquiries should be made to the sales advisor. The floorplans shown are not to scale. Measurements are based on the original drawings. Slight variations may occur during construction.
This virtual tour will give you a feel of what it will be like to live in your new Bovis Home. It is an example of a The Poplar housetype. There may be variations in design and specification from development to development.
Remember: The houses shown in our virtual tours and videos are examples of the house-style selected, and are for illustrative purposes only. External details, internal specification, and layout may vary on individual properties. Images include optional upgrades at additional cost. Please refer to the sales consultants for specific plot details.
- Take the A379/A376 exit towards
- Dawlish / Exeter / Sidmouth / Exmouth
- At the roundabout, take the 3rd exit
- onto A379 Dawlish, Exeter Topsham
- Keep left at the fork, follow signs for
- City Centre / Dawlish / A379 / Marsh
- Barton / Topsham and merge onto A379
- Rydon Lane
- At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit
- onto Bridge Road /A379 Dawlish,
- Torquay, Plymouth
- Slight right at A379 Sannerville Way
- Slight left onto A379 Bridge Road and
- continue to follow A379
- At the Devon Hotel roundabout, take the
- 2nd exit and stay on A379
- Take the next left and you will turn into
- the development after Trood Lane
Are you an existing homeowner? Our Home Exchange scheme is the simple way to make sure you don’t lose out on your dream new build home.Find out more
Are you an existing homeowner? Our Smooth Move service is designed to help you sell your old property quickly so that you can move into one of our new builds.Find out more