This is a home with a difference. You’ll notice it the moment you step through the door; the light, the layout, the sense of space in every room. From the front-facing study/dining room and centrepiece living room, to the stunning showcase kitchen with adjoining sitting area and feature bi-fold doors. With five spacious bedrooms, two en suite, the Birch is a house you’ll be proud to call home.
- Kitchen island
- Double garage included
- BT Ultra-Fast Fibre Broadband
- Bosch appliances
- Contemporary features
- Countryside views
- Green open-space views
- Hedgehog friendly development
- Modern bi-fold doors
- Nearby local schools
|Room||(Meters)||(Feet / Inches)|
|Kitchen||3.94 x 3.71||12’ 11” x 12’ 2”|
|Family/dining area||5.42 x 3.51||17’ 9” x 11’ 6”|
|Sitting room||4.17 x 3.61||13’ 8” x 11’ 10”|
|Study/dining room||3.41 x 3.00||11’ 2” x 9’ 10”|
|Bedroom 1||3.62 x 3.51||11’ 10” x 11’ 6”|
|Bedroom 2||3.92 x 2.90||12’ 9” x 9’ 6”|
|Bedroom 3||3.06 x 2.82||10’ 0” x 9’ 3”|
|Bedroom 4||3.31 x 2.83||10’ 8” x 9’ 3”|
|Bedroom 5||2.83 x 2.67||9’ 3” x 8’ 7”|
|wm/ws||washing machine space|
|ts||tumble dryer space|
|ffzr/for/f/ffzs||fridge freezer space|
|dw/ds||dish washer space|
- Note: spaces marked for specific appliances in the kitchen may be designed for integrated models only.
- * Window(s) and / or door(s) shown apply to selected plots only. Please see sales consultant for details.
- ** Window(s) and / or door(s) shown apply to selected plots only Please see sales consultant for details.
- † Window(s) and / or door(s) shown apply to selected plots only Please see sales consultant for details.
- 1. Alternative layout(s) shown apply to selected plots only. Please see sales consultant for details.
- 2. Alternative layout(s) shown apply to selected plots only. Please see sales consultant for details.
- Note: This floorplan has been produced for illustrative purposes only. Room sizes shown are between arrow points as indicated on plan. The dimensions have tolerances of + or -50mm and should not be used other than for general guidance. If specific dimensions are required, enquiries should be made to the sales advisor. The floorplans shown are not to scale. Measurements are based on the original drawings. Slight variations may occur during construction.
This virtual tour will give you a feel of what it will be like to live in your new Bovis Home. It is an example of a The Birch housetype. There may be variations in design and specification from development to development.
Remember: The houses shown in our virtual tours and videos are examples of the house-style selected, and are for illustrative purposes only. External details, internal specification, and layout may vary on individual properties. Images include optional upgrades at additional cost. Please refer to the sales consultants for specific plot details.
The local primary school St Bartholomew’s Church of England is situated in Wolverhampton which is regarded as one of the most outstanding schools in the area. In addition, there are multiple primary schools in the surrounding area including Westfield and St Bernadette’s Catholic primary school both with good Ofsted reports. For senior pupils, there is Highfields Secondary School in Wolverhampton which is based just 3 miles away. Wolverhampton Girls High School is also less than 8 miles away and is classed as one of the best local high schools.
- • Leaving Wolverhampton southwest direction, follow the A449 Penn Road
- • At the roundabout, take the first exit and continue on A449 Stourbridge Road
- • Take Rookery Road and Greenhill towards Beggars Bush Lane
- • Take the M6 northbound towards Walsall
- • Take exit 10 from the M6, following signs for the A454
- • Continue on Black Country Route. Take the A463 to Beggars Bush Lane in Wombourne
- • Follow signs for A459 The Broadway
- • Follow A459 The Broadway to The Parade
- • Turn left onto The Parade
- • Continue on B4176 and drive to Beggars Bush Lane in Wombourne