1 available £454,995
A modern take on a traditional design, this is a home you’ll love coming home to. The front-facing living room is light & airy. The study takes the hassle out of working from home. The contemporary, open-plan kitchen/dining area is ideal for entertaining friends and family. The master bedroom, with its dressing area and en suite, is the perfect place to relax and unwind.
- Tenure: freehold
- Open plan kitchen with dining/family area with bi folding doors to rear garden
- High level double oven with separate hob
- Integrated fridge freezer and dishwasher
- Under unit lighting
- Downlighters to kitchen, bathroom and en suite
- Separate sitting room, study and utility/cloakroom
- En suite and built-in wardrobe with sliding mirrored doors to bedroom 1
- Thermostatic shower over bath with glass screen
- Garage and parking
|Room||(Meters)||(Feet / Inches)|
|Bedroom 1||3.94 x 3.03||12’ 11” x 9’ 9”|
|Bedroom 2||3.75 x 3.11||12’ 3” x 10’ 2”|
|Bedroom 3||4.07 x 2.45||13’ 3” x 8’ 0”|
|Bedroom 4||3.61 x 2.45||11’ 10” x 8’ 0”|
|Kitchen/dining area||7.77 x 3.37||25’ 6” x 11’ 0”|
|Sitting room||5.04 x 3.39||16’ 6” x 11’ 1”|
|Study||2.01 x 2.01||6’ 7” x 6’ 7”|
|wm/ws||washing machine space|
|ts||tumble dryer space|
|ffzr/for/f/ffzs||fridge freezer space|
|dw/ds||dish washer space|
Note: spaces marked for specific appliances in the kitchen may be designed for integrated models only.
* Window(s) and / or door(s) shown apply to selected plots only. Please see sales consultant for details
** Window(s) and / or door(s) shown apply to selected plots only Please see sales consultant for details† Window(s) and / or door(s) shown apply to selected plots only Please see sales consultant for details
1. Alternative layout(s) shown apply to selected plots only. Please see sales consultant for details
2. Alternative layout(s) shown apply to selected plots only. Please see sales consultant for details
Note: This floorplan has been produced for illustrative purposes only. Room sizes shown are between arrow points as indicated on plan. The dimensions have tolerances of + or -50mm and should not be used other than for general guidance. If specific dimensions are required, enquiries should be made to the sales advisor. The floorplans shown are not to scale. Measurements are based on the original drawings. Slight variations may occur during construction.
This virtual tour will give you a feel of what it will be like to live in your new Bovis Home. It is an example of an Aspen housetype. There may be variations in design and specification from development to development.
Remember: The houses shown in our virtual tours and videos are examples of the house-style selected, and are for illustrative purposes only. External details, internal specification, and layout may vary on individual properties. Images include optional upgrades at additional cost. Please refer to the sales consultants for specific plot details.