LAST HOME REMAINING WITH VIEWS AND SOUTH FACING GARDEN. The contemporary, open-plan kitchen/dining area is ideal for entertaining friends and family. The master bedroom, with its private dressing area and luxury en suite, is the perfect place to relax and unwind. MAKE YOUR APPOINTMENT TO FIND OUT MORE, BUT HURRY THIS HOME WON'T BE AROUND FOR LONG!
- Open plan kitchen with dining/family area with bi folding doors to rear garden
- Separate sitting room, study and utility/cloakroom
- Ample storage space
- En suite and built-in wardrobe to main bedroom
- Family bathroom
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Sizable second bedroom
- Garage and parking
- Practical open plan living
|Room||(Meters)||(Feet / Inches)|
|Kitchen/dining area||7.77 x 3.37||25’ 6” x 11’ 0”|
|Sitting room||5.04 x 3.39||16’ 6” x 11’ 1”|
|Study||2.01 x 2.01||6’ 7” x 6’ 7”|
|Bedroom 1||3.39 x 3.03||12’ 9” x 9’ 9”|
|Bedroom 2||3.76 x 3.11||12’ 3” x 10’ 2”|
|Bedroom 3||4.08 x 2.45||13’ 4” x 8’ 0”|
|Bedroom 4||3.61 x 2.45||11’ 8” x 8’ 0”|
|wm/ws||washing machine space|
|ts||tumble dryer space|
|ffzr/for/f/ffzs||fridge freezer space|
|dw/ds||dish washer space|
- Note: spaces marked for specific appliances in the kitchen may be designed for integrated models only.
- * Window(s) and / or door(s) shown apply to selected plots only. Please see sales consultant for details.
- ** Window(s) and / or door(s) shown apply to selected plots only Please see sales consultant for details.
- † Window(s) and / or door(s) shown apply to selected plots only Please see sales consultant for details.
- 1. Alternative layout(s) shown apply to selected plots only. Please see sales consultant for details.
- 2. Alternative layout(s) shown apply to selected plots only. Please see sales consultant for details.
- Note: This floorplan has been produced for illustrative purposes only. Room sizes shown are between arrow points as indicated on plan. The dimensions have tolerances of + or -50mm and should not be used other than for general guidance. If specific dimensions are required, enquiries should be made to the sales advisor. The floorplans shown are not to scale. Measurements are based on the original drawings. Slight variations may occur during construction.
This virtual tour will give you a feel of what it will be like to live in your new Bovis Home. It is an example of a The Aspen II housetype. There may be variations in design and specification from development to development.
Remember: The houses shown in our virtual tours and videos are examples of the house-style selected, and are for illustrative purposes only. External details, internal specification, and layout may vary on individual properties. Images include optional upgrades at additional cost. Please refer to the sales consultants for specific plot details.
- Take the A40, Oxford Road out of the town
- Continue along the A40, West Wycombe Road for nearly 3 miles
- At the roundabout take the 2nd exit onto
- Bradenham Road, A4010
- Follow the A4010 for nearly 4 miles
- Turn left onto Lee Road, continue for about 1.5 miles
- Turn left onto Upper Icknield Way
- Follow the road onto Perry Lane
- Turn left onto B4009 Chinnor Road
- Follow the B4009 onto lower Icknield way and Chiltern View will be on your right
- Take the A420 Headington Road out of the city centre
- Continue along the A420, London Road
- At the Headington roundabout continue to follow London Road, the A40
- After 6 miles merge onto the M40
- At Junction 6 take the B4009 exit to
- Watlington/Princes Risborough
- Continue on the B4009 for approximately 3 miles
- At the roundabout in Chinnor, take the 1st exit onto Station Road, B4009
- Turn right onto Lower Road, B4009 and continue for approximately 1 mile onto Lower Icknield Way
- Chiltern View can be found on your left hand side