1 available £630,000
The front-facing living room is light and airy. The study takes the hassle out of working from home. The contemporary, open-plan kitchen/dining area is ideal for entertaining friends and family. The master bedroom, with its private dressing area and luxury en suite, is the perfect place to relax and unwind.
- Open plan kitchen with dining/family area with bi folding doors to rear garden
- Separate sitting room, study and utility/cloakroom
- Ample storage space
- En suite and built-in wardrobe to main bedroom
- Family bathroom
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Sizable second bedroom
- Garage and parking
- Practical open plan living
|Room||(Meters)||(Feet / Inches)|
|Kitchen/dining area||7.77 x 3.37||25’ 6” x 11’ 0”|
|Sitting room||5.04 x 3.39||16’ 6” x 11’ 1”|
|Study||2.01 x 2.01||6’ 7” x 6’ 7”|
|Bedroom 1||3.39 x 3.03||12’ 9” x 9’ 9”|
|Bedroom 2||3.76 x 3.11||12’ 3” x 10’ 2”|
|Bedroom 3||4.08 x 2.45||13’ 4” x 8’ 0”|
|Bedroom 4||3.61 x 2.45||11’ 8” x 8’ 0”|
|wm/ws||washing machine space|
|ts||tumble dryer space|
|ffzr/for/f/ffzs||fridge freezer space|
|dw/ds||dish washer space|
Note: spaces marked for specific appliances in the kitchen may be designed for integrated models only.
* Window(s) and / or door(s) shown apply to selected plots only. Please see sales consultant for details
** Window(s) and / or door(s) shown apply to selected plots only Please see sales consultant for details† Window(s) and / or door(s) shown apply to selected plots only Please see sales consultant for details
1. Alternative layout(s) shown apply to selected plots only. Please see sales consultant for details
2. Alternative layout(s) shown apply to selected plots only. Please see sales consultant for details
Note: This floorplan has been produced for illustrative purposes only. Room sizes shown are between arrow points as indicated on plan. The dimensions have tolerances of + or -50mm and should not be used other than for general guidance. If specific dimensions are required, enquiries should be made to the sales advisor. The floorplans shown are not to scale. Measurements are based on the original drawings. Slight variations may occur during construction.
This virtual tour will give you a feel of what it will be like to live in your new Bovis Home. It is an example of an Aspen II housetype. There may be variations in design and specification from development to development.
Remember: The houses shown in our virtual tours and videos are examples of the house-style selected, and are for illustrative purposes only. External details, internal specification, and layout may vary on individual properties. Images include optional upgrades at additional cost. Please refer to the sales consultants for specific plot details.
Chiltern View is just off the B4009 the pre-Roman lower Icknield Way, which links the village to Princes Risborough, less than 4 miles away, and onto Aylesbury, 11 miles. It's only 4 miles along the B4009 to junction 6 of the M40 which leads north to Oxford, about 19 miles, and south to High Wycombe, 11 miles. Take the B4445 out of the village for Thame, just a 5 mile drive. Buses run daily from Chinnor to Thame and High Wycombe and trains run from Princes Risborough station to London Marylebone, High Wycombe, Oxford, Bicester and Banbury. The nearest airport is Heathrow, 33 miles away, while Luton Airport is just 37 miles. A trip to the shops Chinnor has a small Co-op supermarket and a convenience store, a butcher's, a Lloyds Pharmacy and several local businesses. In Thame, 5 miles away, you'll find both Sainsbury's and Waitrose supermarkets as well as a variety of independent shops and boutiques. For High Street brands and retail giants, head to Aylesbury, just 11 miles, or a take similar trip to High Wycombe for the impressive Eden Shopping Centre with more than 100 leading brands including M&S, T.k.maxx and House of Fraser. For city shopping head to Oxford's Westgate Centre with more than 100 retailers including a John Lewis department store.
Taking time out
From walking and cycling in the Chiltern Hills, to enjoying a trip on the steam railway, there is plenty to do in and around Chinnor. The village has its own community swimming pool, and there are three pubs, a library and a host of local activity and social groups for all ages. From brownies and short mat bowls, to cricket, football, choirs, fitness classes and even a silver band. Each year Chinnor hosts a beer festival and a produce show and there are also events at the parish church of St Andrew's which dates back to 1160. For live music, theatre and drama visit Aylesbury Waterside Theatre, and for films it's the town's Odeon cinema. If you're looking for indoor sports and swimming Thame Leisure Centre is only 4 miles away.
There is a selection of nurseries and pre-school facilities in Chinnor including Windmill Community Nursery, which is part of the Mill Lane Community Primary School. The nursery caters for 3 to 5-year-olds and the school takes children from 5 to 11 years, as does St Andrew's Church of England Primary School. For senior schools there's Lord Williams's Upper School at Thame including a sixth form and the mixed comprehensive school, Icknield Community College at Watlington. Independent schools include Wycombe Abbey boarding school for girls and Pipers Corner School, for girls aged 4 to 18, both in High Wycombe.
- Take the A40, Oxford Road out of the town
- Continue along the A40, West Wycombe Road for nearly 3 miles
- At the roundabout take the 2nd exit onto
- Bradenham Road, A4010
- Follow the A4010 for nearly 4 miles
- Turn left onto Lee Road, continue for about 1.5 miles
- Turn left onto Upper Icknield Way
- Follow the road onto Perry Lane
- Turn left onto B4009 Chinnor Road
- Follow the B4009 onto lower Icknield way and Chiltern View will be on your right
- Take the A420 Headington Road out of the city centre
- Continue along the A420, London Road
- At the Headington roundabout continue to follow London Road, the A40
- After 6 miles merge onto the M40
- At Junction 6 take the B4009 exit to
- Watlington/Princes Risborough
- Continue on the B4009 for approximately 3 miles
- At the roundabout in Chinnor, take the 1st exit onto Station Road, B4009
- Turn right onto Lower Road, B4009 and continue for approximately 1 mile onto Lower Icknield Way
- Chiltern View can be found on your left hand side
Interest in housebuilder’s Chinnor location soars with many house hunters opting for Home Exchange
20 Nov 20
Interest in housebuilder’s Chinnor location soars with many house hunters opting for Home ExchangeRead more
Did you know?
At Chiltern View, Chinnor we are putting £1,159,700 towards schemes and projects to support the local community and we will continue to work closely with the council to deliver these improvements.
|Chiltern View - community contributions|
|Bus Service & Bus Stop Contribution||£94,000|
|Local Library Contribution||£17,500|
|Public Art Contribution||£21,000|
|Public Art Maintenance Contribution||£3,200|
|County Education Infrastructure Contribution||£945,000|