3 available from £349,950
Outside, this house has all the character of a traditional home; inside it’s everything a 21st Century property should be. Stylish. Modern. Well-appointed. Designed to make the most of every millimetre of living space and every ray of natural light. The spacious kitchen/dining area spans the full width of the property. The bedrooms are well proportioned, and the master is, of course, en suite.
- Tenure: freehold
- 10 year NHBC Buildmark warranty
- Bi-fold doors to the rear garden
- Built-in wardrobe to bedroom one
- En suite to the master bedroom
- Garage included
- Stylish downlighters to kitchen
- Fitted kitchen with integrated appliances
- High level double oven with separate hob
|Room||(Meters)||(Feet / Inches)|
|Kitchen/dining/family area||7.21 x 3.51||23’ 7” x 11’ 6”|
|Sitting room||4.55 x 3.04||14’ 7” x 10’ 0”|
|Study||2.34 x 1.85||7’ 8” x 6’ 0”|
|Bedroom 1||4.66 x 3.05||15’ 3” x 10’ 0”|
|Bedroom 2||2.97 x 2.84||9’ 8” x 9’ 3”|
|Bedroom 3||3.60 x 2.38||11’ 9” x 7’ 9”|
|Bedroom 4||3.51 x 2.38||11’ 6” x 7’ 9”|
|wm/ws||washing machine space|
|ts||tumble dryer space|
|ffzr/for/f/ffzs||fridge freezer space|
|dw/ds||dish washer space|
- Note: spaces marked for specific appliances in the kitchen may be designed for integrated models only.
- * Window(s) and / or door(s) shown apply to selected plots only. Please see sales consultant for details.
- ** Window(s) and / or door(s) shown apply to selected plots only Please see sales consultant for details.
- † Window(s) and / or door(s) shown apply to selected plots only Please see sales consultant for details.
- 1. Alternative layout(s) shown apply to selected plots only. Please see sales consultant for details.
- 2. Alternative layout(s) shown apply to selected plots only. Please see sales consultant for details.
- Note: This floorplan has been produced for illustrative purposes only. Room sizes shown are between arrow points as indicated on plan. The dimensions have tolerances of + or -50mm and should not be used other than for general guidance. If specific dimensions are required, enquiries should be made to the sales advisor. The floorplans shown are not to scale. Measurements are based on the original drawings. Slight variations may occur during construction.
A series of A’ roads will connect you easily to York (14 miles) and Hull (24 miles) from Pocklington, and commuting via train to London takes just over 2 hours from Howden Train Station, which is less than 30 minutes from home.
Taking time out
Taking time out when you choose your new home in Pocklington is easy. The town itself has much to keep you busy in your spare time including an award-winning arts centre offering live music, theatre, dance and comedy for when you feel like being entertained. Otherwise, you will find a handful of fitness centres, sports clubs and golf clubs within reach, and of course abundant nature to explore on bike or on foot in the stunning surrounding hills of the Yorkshire Wolds.
A trip to the shops
For food shopping there are a few choices including a Sainsbury’s and an Aldi just over half a mile away from our collection of property for sale in Pocklington, and also a Coop just a little bit further. Otherwise the town has a number of small independent shops so for clothes and other consumer goods, heading to York or Hull is a good option.
Primary options include Ofsted-rated ‘Good' Pocklington C of E Infant School (1-mile), and Barmby Moor Church of England Primary School (3 miles). For secondary school and further education needs, Woldgate School and Sixth Form College (2 miles) is Ofsted-rated ‘Good’. Pocklington Independent Day and Boarding School is one of the area’s finest co-education, fee-paying schools in the area for pupils aged 3 to 18 (1 mile).
Bovis Homes prepares to create a buzz with new Beckfields development
14 Jun 21
Bovis Homes prepares to create a buzz with new Beckfields developmentRead more
Are you an existing homeowner? Our Home Exchange scheme is the simple way to make sure you don’t lose out on your dream new build home.Find out more
Are you an existing homeowner? Our Smooth Move service is designed to help you sell your old property quickly so that you can move into one of our new builds.Find out more