2 available from £850,000
A modern house with a traditional feel, this superb family home is as impressive inside as it is out. This home has everything. A sitting room you’ll love sitting in. The open-plan kitchen/family room of your dreams. The study takes the hassle out of working from home. A magnificent en suite master bedroom with a dressing room!
- Tenure: freehold
- Wall bank with two ovens and separate hob with hood
- Integrated fridge plus separate freezer
- Integrated dishwasher
- Log woodburning stove
- Contemporary oak staircase with glazed panels
- Oak finish internal doors
- Downlighters to kitchen, bathroom and en suite
- Dressing room and en suite to bedrooms 1 and 2
- Double garage
- Integrated washing machine
- Bi-fold patio doors to garden in sitting room and french doors in family area
- Towel warmers to bathroom and en suite(s)
- Stone fireplace to sitting room
- Under unit lighting
|Room||(Meters)||(Feet / Inches)|
|Kitchen/family area||8.30 x 4.45||27' 3” x 14' 7”|
|Sitting Room||5.55 x 5.05||18' 2” x 16' 7”|
|Dining Room||3.90 x 3.49||12' 9” x 11' 5”|
|Study||3.37 x 1.99||11' 0” x 6' 6”|
|Bedroom 1||4.55 x 3.73||14' 11” x 12' 3”|
|Bedroom 2||4.07 x 2.92||13' 4” x 9' 7”|
|Bedroom 3||3.50 x 2.93||11' 6” x 9' 7”|
|Bedroom 4||3.08 x 2.89||10' 1” x 9' 6”|
|Bedroom 5||3.98 x 2.47||13' 0” x 8' 1”|
|wm/ws||washing machine space|
|ts||tumble dryer space|
|ffzr/for/f/ffzs||fridge freezer space|
|dw/ds||dish washer space|
Note: spaces marked for specific appliances in the kitchen may be designed for integrated models only.
* Window(s) and / or door(s) shown apply to selected plots only. Please see sales consultant for details
** Window(s) and / or door(s) shown apply to selected plots only Please see sales consultant for details† Window(s) and / or door(s) shown apply to selected plots only Please see sales consultant for details
1. Alternative layout(s) shown apply to selected plots only. Please see sales consultant for details
2. Alternative layout(s) shown apply to selected plots only. Please see sales consultant for details
Note: This floorplan has been produced for illustrative purposes only. Room sizes shown are between arrow points as indicated on plan. The dimensions have tolerances of + or -50mm and should not be used other than for general guidance. If specific dimensions are required, enquiries should be made to the sales advisor. The floorplans shown are not to scale. Measurements are based on the original drawings. Slight variations may occur during construction.
This virtual tour will give you a feel of what it will be like to live in your new Bovis Home. It is an example of an Ascot housetype. There may be variations in design and specification from development to development.
Remember: The houses shown in our virtual tours and videos are examples of the house-style selected, and are for illustrative purposes only. External details, internal specification, and layout may vary on individual properties. Images include optional upgrades at additional cost. Please refer to the sales consultants for specific plot details.