Park Road, Hailsham, East Sussex, BN27 1PBGet directions
Open Thursday to Monday 10am to 4:30pm;Viewing by appointment only
Park Road, Hailsham, East Sussex, BN27 1PB Get directions
Prices from £387,995
3 & 4 bed homes available
detached homes available
Show homes: The Maple
Due to popular demand you can now reserve up to 30th June to qualify for £500pm* for a year to help you purchase your new home. This attractive new development is on the edge of the historic market town of Hailsham overlooking the East Sussex countryside and only ten miles from the coast and the scenic South Downs.
Burfield Grange is just over a mile from Hailsham town centre which has a range of shops, supermarkets, pubs and restaurants as well as weekly markets. There are several local schools plus health, leisure and sports facilities.
At Burfield Grange you have a choice of three, four and five bedroom homes all carefully designed to meet the needs of today's modern lifestyles and ideal for family living. Plus, unlike other housebuilders, we provide you with a wide range of features at no extra cost, making our homes excellent value for money.
|Mon:||10am - 4:30pm||Fri:||10am - 4:30pm|
|Tue:||Closed||Sat:||10am - 4:30pm|
|Wed:||Closed||Sun:||10am - 4:30pm|
|Thu:||10am - 4:30pm|
|Viewing by appointment only|
- Head east on the A259 on Seaside Road
- At the roundabout take first exit onto Lottbridge Drove
- At the next roundabout take the 3rd exit onto the A22
- Continue on the A22 for 1.5 miles
- At roundabout take first exit onto the A22/A27 Polegate Bypass
- After two miles at the roundabout take 4th exit onto A22
- Continue along the Hailsham Bypass for nearly 4 miles
- At the roundabout take the 3rd exit on to the A271
- At next roundabout take 1st exit into Upper Horsebridge Road, A271
- Turn left into Park Road
- Burfield Grange can be found on the left.
- Take the A272 out of the town into Lewes Road
- Continue on the A272 through North Chailey and Newick
- After about 10 miles at the roundabout take the 3rd exit for the A22
- At the next roundabout take the 2nd exit staying on the A22
- Continue on the A22 for about 11 miles
- Pass through Lower Dicker then take the 2nd exit on to the A271
- At the roundabout take the 1st exit into Upper Horsebridge Road, A271
- Turn left into Park Road
- Burfield Grange can be found on your left.
The A22 connects the area to the M25 and London, 60 miles away and the M23 and southwards to Eastbourne which is only 7 miles. The nearby A27 provides a direct link to the county town of Lewes and the A26 to Royal Tunbridge Wells, only 19 miles. Trains run from Polegate Railway Station, five miles away, to London Victoria, Gatwick Airport, Brighton and many south coast towns. For air travel Gatwick Airport is 47 miles.
A trip to the shops
Hailsham has a variety of local shops and national chain stores including WH Smith and Boots as well as Asda, Waitrose and Tesco supermarkets. The Market Square hosts weekly retail markets and monthly farmers' markets and its historic livestock market is the last still running in Sussex. For further choice Brighton, 22 miles, has more than 80 top stores at the Churchill Square Shopping Centre, specialist retailers at the Marina and antiques shops at The Lanes. At Royal Tunbridge Wells its impressive Victorian architecture houses leading High Street stores with the colonnaded walkway of The Pantiles being home to quality independent shops, galleries and cafes.
Taking time out
From fitness-lovers there's gym, swimming and ten pin bowling at the Freedom Leisure Centre, film and drama at Hailsham's grade II listed Pavilion Cinema and Theatre and art at Gallery North. The Museum and Heritage Centre records the town's history of pre-Roman settlements, listed buildings and its 15th Century church. There are pubs, cafes, restaurants and for thrill-seekers an adventure park and speedway stadium. Walkers, cyclists and horse riders can enjoy the nearby Cuckoo Trail path, a former railway line and Common Pond is the town's serene wildlife haven. Hailsham Country Park offers 22 acres of woodland, water and wildflower meadows and it's only a few miles to the stunning South Downs National Park or the popular coastal resorts