Wrestwood Road, Bexhill-On-Sea, East Sussex, TN40 2LUGet directions
Open daily 10am to 4:30pm; Viewing by appointment only
01424 574 011
Wrestwood Road, Bexhill-On-Sea, East Sussex, TN40 2LU Get directions
Prices from £269,995 to £336,995
2 & 3 bed homes available
terrace & semi detached homes available
Have you seen we offer a Key Worker discount. Enquire today!
The Gateway enjoys a prime situation in the quintessential seaside town of Bexhill-on-sea. Located in the heart of East Sussex and nestled between Hastings and Eastbourne this sleepy town comes to life in the summer months with residents and holiday-makers enjoying the various beachfront activities. So if you're looking for a quality new home, in a sought-after location along the South Coast, your search ends here!
- Head north-east on A259 Seaside Road towards Cavendish Place
- At Seaside Roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto A259 Seaside and continue to follow A259
- At Harbour roundabout, take the 1st exit and stay on A259 Pevensey Bay Road
- Turn left onto A259 Wallsend Road and continue to follow the road
- At the roundabout take the 3rd exit and stay on A259
- At the roundabout, take the 3rd exit onto A259 Little Common Road
- Slight left onto W Down Road
- Turn right onto Woodsgate Park
- Turn left onto A269 London Road and continue to follow the road
- Turn right onto A2036 Wrestwood Road
- Follow the signage to The Gateway and the development will be on your left hand side
- Leave Hastings on the A259 heading west
- At the roundabout, take the 3rd exit onto A2036 Hastings Road
- Follow Hastings Road as it merges into Wrestwood Road
- Follow the signage to The Gateway and the development will be on your right hand side
Bexhill is served by the A259 which is the coastal road between Folkestone and Brighton. There are three nearby railway stations; Cooden Beach, Collington and Bexhill, with regular trains running between Ashford and London. The town benefits from several bus routes connecting it to nearby Hastings, Battle, Eastbourne and various central locations. Just over an hour away is the Shuttle, the Channel ferry ports and Gatwick Airport.
A trip to the shops
The town centre offers a range of high street shops, restaurants, supermarkets and independent retailers. Five minutes away is the Ravenside Retail and Leisure park, comprising of 13 big name stores. To cater for even the most avid shopper there is the Priory Meadow shopping centre in Hastings. For the weekly shop visit the local Tesco.
Taking time out
Located in this charming town is an abundance of leisure and entertainment facilities, including the De La Warr Pavillion, Bexhill Museum, Leisure Centre, Badminton Academy, Leisure Pool, Outdoor Bowls, Sailing, Sea Angling and Rowing clubs. For those with a love of the outdoors, why not enjoy a game of tennis in Egerton Park, outdoor bowling clubs and an indoor bowling pavilion. Bexhill also boasts two of the finest golf courses in Sussex at Cooden Beach and Highwoods. Looking for something for the kids ? Then the Polegrove Recreation Ground is home to Bexhill United football club and is used by the towns cricket and rugby teams. Part of the district of Rother, Bexhill-on-sea has enjoyed a colourful past, including hosting the first British Motor race in 1902. The town has an eclectic mix of Victorian, Edwardian and Art deco architecture. Highlights include the 1930's De La Warr pavilion and King George V colonnade on the sea front with views across to Eastbourne, Beachy Head and Hastings. The wide promenade and many gift shops, cafés and entertainment venues gives somewhere for all the family to enjoy.
For young children Bexhill boasts the Glenleigh Park Ducklings Nursery. Parents have the option of several primary schools, all located within a 2 miles radius of The Gateway. They include All Saints C of E Primary School, Charters Ancaster and Chantry Community Primary School. For Secondary education the town is served by Bexhill Academy, Bexhill Sixth Form College and St Richards Catholic College. For further Education there is the University of Brighton.
Help to Buy
Available to first-time buyers! Thousands of people are now benefiting from this Government-backed equity loan...Find out more
Helping essential key workers get on the housing ladder. Scheme extended to all those professionals who are classed as key workers.Find out more
Are you an existing home owner? Our Smooth Move service is designed to help you sell your old property quickly so that you can…Find out more