Key worker scheme
We are extending our key worker scheme to include ALL those professionals classed as key workers during the Covid-19 outbreak.
What is the Bovis Homes scheme for key workers?
Our key worker scheme offers you the real chance of home ownership – an equivalent of 2% off the list price plus up to £3000 towards flooring costs.
And, with just a low 5% deposit you can also take advantage of the government-backed Help to Buy scheme – available to all new home buyers.
2021 update – important extension of our key worker scheme
Throughout 2021 we are extending our key worker scheme to include ALL those professionals classed as key workers during the Covid-19 outbreak. If you offered your services as an NHS volunteer, then we also want you to benefit from this home ownership scheme.
Am I eligible for the Bovis Homes Schemes for Key Workers?
- Do you qualify for NHS Discount, the Blue Light card or other emergency service discount schemes?
- Do you work in any of the following areas: NHS, Education Police Force, Fire Service, Ministry of Defence, Fire Service, Environmental Service, Highways England Office Traffic Service, Probation Service, Local Authority or Prison Service?
- Were you recognised as a Key Worker by the government during the Covid-19 outbreak?
- Did you offer your services as an NHS volunteer during the Covid-19 outbreak?
Our sales consultants can advise you more on eligibility for our key worker home purchase scheme:
- You must be employed by one of these government bodies at the time of purchase, providing 3 months’ worth of pay slips that clearly state you work in one of these services.
- If you are an NHS Volunteer or GoodSAM responder, you must provide your GoodSAM responder confirmation email.
How does Bovis Homes help eligible key workers and NHS volunteers purchase a new home?
- £500 price discount for every £25,000 you spend on a Bovis Home. Equivalent to 2% off list price.
- Flooring* included up to a value of £3,000!
Can be used in addition to Help To Buy Scheme which offers:
- Low 5% deposit
- 20% equity loan from the government – interest free for 5 years
- More competitive rates with only 75% mortgage required
- An excellent package of support to help you finally buy a brand-new home